1. Responsible for the web
www.buymicrocement.com is a domain registered by El Microcemento Homecret S.L. with address at calle de Fernán González, 11, Madrid, with N.I.F .: B88395439. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0034 911 26 80 30.
2. Processing of personal data and their purpose
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in data collection, we inform you:
– The personal data that you have provided us in this and other communications maintained with you will be processed in the files that are the responsibility of El Microcemento Homecret S.L. , under the commercial name of Venta de Microcemento Homecret.
– The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that you have requested. Likewise, these data will not be transferred to third parties, except for the legally permitted transfers and included in our files.
– The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Your refusal to supply the requested data implies the impossibility of providing the service.
– Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 before The microcement store as responsible for the file. The aforementioned rights can be exercised through the following means: email@example.com, El Microcemento Homecret S.L. with address at calle de Fernán González, 11, Madrid, with N.I.F .: B88395439. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 911 26 80 30.
All the personal data that you provide us, as well as those that are generated while browsing our website, will be incorporated into a file under Homecret’s responsibility, in order to provide you with the information you have requested, manage the products or services purchased and, with your consent, keep you informed about our products, services or news, related to our services exclusively related to microcement.
If you subscribe to the El Microcemento Homecret newsletter, you can unsubscribe from it at any time. Likewise, you authorize El Micromento Homecret to receive a confirmation of receipt and reading of the communications sent to you by email.
3. Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected on our website will be used mainly for the management of the orders that you place and for our customer service. It is possible that, due to the operations carried out, there are other recipients of said data, such as our payment service providers or payment insurance providers, if any, our freight transport providers and our business partners. You will be informed in advance of any transmission of data that requires your consent, or to which you may object, as provided in current regulations.
4. Your rights
In any case, you are guaranteed the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your data, directing a written communication to the indicated address or to the email address email@example.com